Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's me getting all excited about snow again. Woke up this morning to see the city blanketed in a fine layer of snow. So of course I was hanging out of windows and standing on the balcony freezing my toes off to take photos. I unfortunately don't have the prettiest of views to photograph but that is what happens when you live in a city and there was no way I was going out to take photos in the park. Unfortunately the snow didn't last long before the rain set in, and then we had the sun out for a brief time so we managed to get a few seasons in one day.

A photo of some of the work in progress, not often that I have so many colourful bears on my desk. Everything seems to be pastel at the moment but I really must haul out the Christmas colours - deep reds and greens always make you feel warmer but the idea of sugar plums and silver icicles is dancing around in my head.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails