Sunday, February 14, 2010

To all the wonderful and kind people who wrote to me about Sasha, thank you so much. It has meant a lot reading all your letters.
We are slowly getting back to 'normal', the other kitties are eating properly again and not looking for the grey cat everywhere. It is still so quiet without him and I miss the little boy poking me in the eye in the morning because I am too slow to get up and feed them.
I have been stitching a lot of bears and should have some new photos to share soon. 'Fairy Kisses' was on eBay this last week for Valentines day and sold quite well.
Now it is back to making bears for Hugglets show which is rapidly approaching.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I'm sorry to read of your Sasha! Wishing you and your whole household a peaceful transition now that he's gone. I just wanted to let you know that I read your very generous comments and I am so happy that you've visited so that I could see/view your lovely, lovely work. Wow! I am so impressed. I will be checking in on your work now and again.

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh Megan I am so sorry to hear about your sweet kit!! Hugs to you hon. It is hard to loose them.
I have totally fallen in love with your sweet bears...too cute.

I wanted to pop by and let you know that you have won my Unicorn piece:) So please email me @ cottagegardenstudio@gmail.com with you addy so I can send your treat off to you. So pleased to have met you in OWOH.. am following you here and have hearted you on Etsy.
Have a gret day, Sarah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails