Thursday, December 23, 2010

I have been taking an unintended break from my blog, life has been busy and the days have just slipped past.
The Christmas tree went up a couple of weeks ago and looks so lovely with all the lights on. The cats think it has been put there just for them and love exploring the parcels and playing with the decorations.
The squirrels and birds love the food that we put out for them. We have three little squirrels that come visiting in the mornings.
I have managed to finish a few bears especially for Christmas and this is 'The Holly Santa'.
I also finished a cat, I haven't made one for almost two years (where does the time go). I love Katerina and how her clothing came out.
I hope everyone is keeping warm and safe. The weather here has been interesting, we are certainly getting used to very cold winters.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails