Wednesday, December 12, 2012

 It has been busy the last few weeks, nothing changes, I seem to start each blog post with that news. I finished my Christmas Santa and he is now on his way to Australia. Holly was made as a special order, a little girl dressed, ready for Christmas. I love how she has turned out, the embroidering of the holly leaves was challenging.
We went to the French Market in St. Ives last weekend and found some lovely old tart tins and wooden spools. Wendy has already turned one into an adorable pincushion. We also came home with a selection of cheese which were eaten very quickly and I was so tempted with a bunch of mistletoe but decided to be good and leave that behind.
It has been bitterly cold here for the last few weeks, daytime temperature of -2 degrees, only a little bit of snow one morning but a lot of frost and last night the trees were painted white. It looks like a winter wonderland but it is not fun to be outside for too long.
I am very slowly getting on top of the orders for bears and am working on some new ones for eBay, so I should have photos to share soon. I have also been doing my cross stitch, progress is slow but I have things waiting to be finished and might get around to completing them before Christmas.

1 comment:

mcddiss said...

que bonita y elegante niña, abrigate si tienes que salir,

besitos

Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails