Thursday, January 30, 2014

It has been a long and miserable month so far, the weather is turning us into ducks and my cough turned into a chest infection. After finally listening to my family and going to the doctor I am getting better. Now we just need some sunshine and things will start looking better.
Annabelle is a new bear, recently listed on eBay. Sadly she didn't find a home so she is now on our webpage.
 
This photo was taken a couple of days ago, a bit of blue sky before the rain started again. I finished a couple of bears and a rabbit for orders, a new pattern bear is almost done and now I have to stop ignoring the fact that the Hugglets bear fair is just around the corner.
 Rose
Ella Rose
These are a couple of new photos to show you. I love this picture of tiny Rose from our 2012 Anniversary set and Ella Rose was the last bear that I made for 2013.

1 comment:

mcddiss said...

espero que te mejores pronto, esas dos preciosas ositas me encantan , un trabajo fantastico

besitos

Mari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails