Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

To all the family, friends and special collectors that read my blog I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and all good wishes for 2009.
Thank you for your support and encouragement through the year and next year will be better and I am sure I will have some interesting stories to relate.
Today we went out at 7:00 am to avoid the crowds and managed to do all the last minute shopping and be back home by 10:00. We got a turkey and other trimmings but have no dining room table so we will be sitting around the coffee table. It is fun and will be a Christmas to remember. We have packed some more boxes and are going to take a break tomorrow and be lazy.
I hope everyone has a safe and relaxing family time together tomorrow. Happy Christmas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails