Saturday, May 23, 2009


It has been a quite week, I have only been out to go to the supermarket. I have been sitting at my desk working on the bears for the Stratford-upon-Avon show. The photo is of the work in progress.

When not sewing Bronwen and I have got stuck in and started cleaning this house, some peoples ideas of clean are not the same as others, the bathroom and kitchen were looking very grubby.
Martin the French guy who it turns out is Polish ( the landlord doesn't seem to know his countries very well) is also a very fastidious person so between him and Adeel ( one of the Pakistani guys) and the two of us we now have a spotless house.
I was involved in more of a supervisory way, meaning that I got to stand around and watch most of the hard work as they were using very harsh chemicals that Bronwen was worried would set off my asthma.

Bronwen saw a funfair being set up on her drive to the quarantine kennels today and just like any little sister is nagging to go. So tomorrow or Monday, which is a bank holiday here, we might go and see what it is all about.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

Dear Megan,
Thank you for coming by to visit my blog and to enter my giveaway - I like your bears, they are adorable, I started collecting bears when I was 14 years old!
Best Wishes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails