Thursday, July 16, 2009

I am having a pink July. A whole month seems to be going to be devoted to the colour as I have made another pink dressed bear. I do love the colour and I am having fun and it looks so dainty and delicate.
If you can - please go and have a look at 'Belle' on eBay.

I had a couple of suggestions for a name for my pattern bear but I like the one that Ginie-Lee suggested, it suits her, so very soon I will have 'Floss' the bear pattern available for sale. Inspired by the fact that she looks like candyfloss.

1 comment:

Karen Valentine said...

Hello my bloggy friend! WooHoo!!! Party day is just a week away! I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone's creative spaces. I have a request... I thought it would be easier for everyone to leave comments if we all turned off comment moderation and word verification during the day (or maybe week) of the party. To do that, go to customize, settings, comments...then scroll down to turn off comment moderation and word verification.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous week. See you next Friday!!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails