Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I need a name!

I seem to have had a very boring few weeks, a nice breather from our usually hectic lives and have just been sitting home working on the bears and other stuff.

One thing that I have done is finish the first of my new patterns (and no comments from the back that it is about time) She is a lovely round little bear made from mohair and is 4 1/2" tall.

I need help with a name so if you can think of one please leave a comment.

I am starting to think about what bears to make for Hugglets and most probably should get started, especially when Wendy tells me that she has eight almost finished. Now I really have to get going and finish a few bears. One of the reasons that I am being a bit slow is that I finally joined Facebook, not a problem really except when you start playing Farm Town and get rather hooked.

1 comment:

Ginie-Lee said...

Hi Megan, this cute little bear reminds me of candy floss with her pink fluffy mohair.
She looks like a Flossie to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails