Friday, February 26, 2010

The last week has been crazy, I have been desperately trying to finish the bears for the show and not getting very far. Most of them  are done but a couple are sitting looking at me with very reproachful expressions , no clothes means no going to the show.
 
Wendy has updated the webpage so please go and have a look at www.essentialbears.net . We are going to London tomorrow to do some shopping and visit my brother which is going to be lovely but means one less work day so I think the sewing box will be going in the car with me. One of my very good reasons for not being able to drive, I can sew in the car, lots more come to mind but that is a good one at the moment.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend and I look forward to seeing some of you on Sunday. I will post photos next week of the show.

1 comment:

Dillan Rowland said...

Appreciaate you blogging this

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails