Monday, March 22, 2010

During one of our house hunting expeditions we drove past this lovely old barn and we all thought that it would make an amazing house. Unfortunately it costs a lot of money to convert an old barn, more than building from new and you have to be careful of the National Trust rules, but looking at the photo again it really would be worth it.
Merlin was sleeping in the sun on the workroom window sill and looked so adorable that I had to share the photo.
These wonderful cards arrived in the post this morning from the Netherlands. I saw them on another blog and just had to get some for myself. Visit http://www.labellebrocante.com/ to have a look at all the lovely designs.

Wendy left for Cape Town yesterday, she has got an epic trip of two days to complete and will probably arrive there feeling totally exhausted. She did manage to list a beautiful bear on ebay before she left so please go and have a look if you have the time.

3 comments:

Belle Brocante design said...

Thank You Megan for showing my cards & linking to my shop! So nice of you!

Lieve groetjes,
Annemiek

Jan Hennings said...

Your blog is beautiful and I love your kitty :) I agree, an old barn would make an awesome house :)

San Marcos Furnace Repair said...

Hello matte great blog post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails