Thursday, March 11, 2010

It was my birthday on Tuesday and I had a lovely day. I also got some fantastic presents. A beautiful drawing book and Hello Kitty box from my sister and an amazing Oak Charm pendant from my parents.
It is so lovely and delicate and I love acorns. Oak trees and acorns have an amazing history tied into Celtic mythology and have so many different meanings.
I also got a lovely tatting book, it has been out of print for years and we finally found a copy. Now I just have to find the time to do some tatting.
The crocus's have been looking so beautiful in the garden I just couldn't resist and had to have some inside. I also found one solitary snowdrop plant so had to add the flowers.
The kitties are so happy to see the sun the couple of times that it has actually appeared that they have become little sun worshippers and don't move until it disappears. I think they have taken the move around the world quiet well but one thing they do miss is the almost constant sunshine and they loath the snow, they really have an attitude about the white stuff and won't even go out the door if it is snowing.

1 comment:

Jane H said...

Happy belated Birthday Megan :) Hope you had a great day... looks like you got some beautiful presents!!

Take care,
Jane :)

PS love the pic of the kitties sacked out in the sunshine :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails