Monday, March 8, 2010

 
Just some pretty photos to share today. I love vintage velvet flowers and Wendy and I have been lucky to find a few over the years for our collection but I also like using them on the bears. It is not easy to find them and then you don't want to take them apart but I found a lady in the US who sells them and look what arrived in the post. Brought especially for the bears, just perfect with some of the new fabric.

 
I was reading someone's blog the other day and she had photographed her beautiful charm bracelet and it reminded me to look for mine. I love silver jewellery and any one who has met me knows that I wear a lot of it, rings on every finger and toes etc. My charm bracelet is a bit different in that every charm is a teddy bear, all different and so far 31 in total. I don't wear it much as it is getting very heavy and I am worried about losing it. There is a body less bear on there, his body got separated from his head at a bear fair in SA a few years ago and I couldn't find it. I still love looking at it and remembering where all the charms come from, some are vintage, some where presents and I also looked for them wherever I travelled.

I hope everyone has a good week, we are still house hunting and worrying about another move but it has to be done and things sort themselves out eventually.

1 comment:

Anne Lorys said...

I love silver jewelry, too. Always have favored it over yellow gold.

I love your sweet little bear charm bracelet! I'll bet that sucker's heavy though, huh? ;-)

I'm still swooning over those delicate little white flowers. Dreamy!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails