Thursday, May 26, 2011

I am finally back, I have my usual excuse of the time flying by and also sometimes not really having anything exciting to share with you.
Lots of bears have been made and gone to new homes, I will share some photos soon.
Last Saturday we went to Buckden Towers, a 12th century fortified manor house. We have visited this amazing building before but on Saturday a plant sale was held in the grounds of the building and the knot garden was open to the public.
The knot garden is named in honour of Queen Katherine of Aragon who lived there for awhile.
The weather was perfect and it was wonderful looking at the beautiful gardens and the magnificent old buildings.

1 comment:

Belinda said...

What beautiful scenery! I love! Sure you it has had a great time:)
Greetings

Belinda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails