Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I took my camera along when I went for a walk last night. The days are starting to get shorter, the sun starts to set at 9:00. The church roof line looks lovely silhouetted against the sky.
The lychgate into the church grounds with the avenue of trees leading you around the church.
One of the very old farmhouses in the village.
The village hall, I am standing next to the turf maze which I forgot to take a photo of. 
I hope you enjoyed the brief walk around my beautiful little village, I forget to take my camera with me most of the time so miss out on taking some lovely photos.
Merlin the studio assistant was sleeping on the job. Kitties really do love sleeping in strange places.
Welcome to my new followers, it is lovely to have you visiting my little corner of the world. I will hopefully have some new bears to show you soon, after the online show I have been a bit slow and have bears waiting to be dressed.

1 comment:

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Oh my gosh is it ever beautiful where you live! I loooooooooove it!!! Soooooooo charming, so fairytale!
Merlin is the perfect name for a kitty that lives in such an enchanting place. Even if he is too tired to take notice. hee,hee,hee.
xx, shell

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails