Thursday, April 10, 2008


Well a lot has happened the last week. We have now got scheduled power cuts, so every Friday 12:00 - 2:30 and Monday 20:00 - 22:30 we have to sit in the dark (figuratively and literally). What a way to live, I am carrying on about it a bit but I think it is crazy and also the inconvenience is the big problem. After the power came on again on Friday we couldn't use the adsl on the computer, an hour long phone call to Telkom and we then had to reconfigure the modem again (this could happen every time the power goes off apparently). Now .... enough moaning.
I am going to stay with my sister for a week in early May. I haven't been to Durban in years so am excited I just hope it is not too humid.
Posted off a few of the bears I have been working on to their new homes, I just love this little girl "Charlotte", am sorry to see her go.
I have a bear fair on the 1st May here in Cape Town and on the 8th June in Stratford, UK so am busy working on bears for them and also a couple of new kits, am having a real problem with designing a new pattern but the bear is slowly coming to life, hope to have him finished today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails